We are seeking a WordPress Developer responsible for developing and maintaining our website, e-store, landing pages, and other digital assets.
- Develop and manage our web properties.
- Maintain and improve performance (speed, responsiveness, bugs, plugins, QA)
- WP infrastructure design and maintain.
- Monitor and troubleshoot website performance.
- At least 3 years of WP development experience
- E-commerce website building and maintaining experience, preferably WooCommerce
- Proficient with SEO principles and activities, technical SEO, including Tag manager
- Proven experience working with APIs.