- At least 3 years experience administering windows infrastructure as a senior – active directory domain, windows dns, windows update, GPO
- Experience working with one or more of the major cloud providers, AWS preferrably – deploy infrastructure including VPC, auto scaling groups, load balancers.
- Experience with Linux administration (ubuntu/centos) – knows how to deploy a linux server and configure it from scratch.
- Experience managing web services and applications – IIS, NGINX, databse backed sites, CDN concepts
- Knowledge and understanding of networking – DHCP, DNS, IP routing.
- Proven ability to write scripts/program – powershell/python/bash
- Experience with devops practices and tools – big advantage
- Solid experience with configuration management tools (ansible, chef, puppet, saltstack) – big advantage