This person will provide the highest quality regulatory advice related to the business. You will safeguard our reputation by guaranteeing that the company strictly follows regulation guidelines and give legal advice on relevant issues.
- Strategic and operational oversight of regulatory activities
- Serve as an internal subject matter expert with respect to the interpretation of legislation and all regulation applicable of our operations
- Perform research and analysis on regulatory matters that impact the company
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
- Stay current with regulatory changes relevant to the industry and monitor global regulatory regimes and changes
- Vast working knowledge of Forex regulations – a must.
- LLB degree and license to practice as a lawyer.
- Post-internship law experience, including working at a law firm or in-house, in the CDF industry.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and regulation procedures.
- Fluent English