The QA automation engineer is a technical authority of different activities of the QA Testing Engineers in the group.
This position will report to our team lead of development.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage Automation coverage by insuring Full Regression with maximum coverage.
- Integrating new tools to support deployment.
- Constantly reviewing new automation tests from functionality and technical aspects.
- Work as technical focal point to ensure that the progress is according to the quality requirements.
- Enable visibility of the automation tests with the newest interfaces.
- BA Computer Science, Information Systems or other relevant degree – Must
Proven experience in:
- 3+ years of experience in automation QA field (complex systems) – Must
- Experience in guiding people on another geographical remote site – Advantage
- Complex Financial Systems – Advantage
- UNIX\LINUX OS – fair scripting ability.
- SQL and Oracle DB
- One programming language –Must.
- Docker – advantage
- Relevant experience from R&D / Product in test automation design and execution-Must
- Ability to work under pressure with extreme deadlines and in dynamic environment
- Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- Fluent English (both in writing and speaking)
- Team player, with high ability to work independently
- Hands on experience in automation design.
- Excellent technical skills
- Coding skills at least in one language.
- Curiosity to explore new ways for testing