A holding company investing in and building global media and digital marketing companies. The group’s companies share access to powerful technology, an elite content team and two decades worth of media know-how.
With a great team of creative writers, professional editors and savvy marketers, we set out to produce engaging content daily, about a variety of topics.
With that promise in mind, we have successfully launched Onomagic – a house for digital publishing brands that readers interact with, share and return to, time after time.
Given our experience and goals, it was almost natural to launch Onoporated in 2020 using our technology, know-how, and access to help other websites thrive.
We are looking for a General Manager/CEO for one of the group’s startups.
Develop excellent business strategies & plans, ensuring their alignment with short and long-term objectives
Lead and motivate staff to develop a high performing team, as well as enhance employee-engagement
Oversee all operations and business activities, to ensure the production of the desired results and the consistency with the overall strategy & mission
Make high-quality investing decisions, to advance the business and increase profits
Review financial and non-financial reports, to devise solutions or improvements
Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and the industry
An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Proven experience in an operational managerial position
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
- Hands on experience in Media buy/Business development on social networks
- Understanding of corporate finance
- In-depth knowledge in AdTech and online publishing
- Vast experience in Media buying or business development