- Define KPIs and create reports and dashboards against large data sets.
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics to monitor product performance.
- Create readable and informative data visualizations to communicate data insights to the marketing team.
- Use data to identify strategic opportunities to improve Convertologic’s products and operations.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams in Product, Technology, Marketing, and Sales to translate findings into actions.
- Continuously learn and develop skills while working with our team of analysts and data scientists.
- 2+ years of experience as a Data Analyst.
- SQL expert.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to details.
- Structured analytical approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to think creatively and to work well both as part of a team and as an individual contributor.
- Expert at data analysis and visualization like Excel or Tableau.
- Previous experience as a product analyst in the games industry – advantage.
- BA in Industrial Engineering, Computer science or Mathematics.