- You will research, design and develop backend components and tools to extend, improve, stabilize and scale Autodesk Construction Cloud backend side.
- Collaborate with a variety of teams, both in Tel Aviv and multiple geographies abroad.
- Write unit / integration tests to achieve a better and more robust code.
- Take an active role in code reviews & pull requests, get your own code reviewed by the team and become a better developer overall.
- 4+ years of backend development experience.
- 2+ years developing backend solutions using Node.js.
- Previous experience working with database systems and CI/CD tools.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to convert complex software specifications and requirements into technical tasks.
- Ability to collaborate with other team members and be a team player.
- High level of autonomy and get things done attitude.
- Flexibility under changing conditions and ability to multitask between projects.
- Passionate about programming, learning and working together.