A massively growing global financial media body is looking for an experienced ad ops and campaign delivery expert to lead the technical delivery of client’s campaigns, optimization and retention of clients’ campaigns.
- Smooth implementation, ad-trafficking and ad-management of all online advertising campaigns.
- Timely delivery of all creative materials and their compliance with publisher specs and brand policies.
- Ensure appropriate tracking is in place for all relevant parties in order to accurately measure and help achieve campaign objectives.
- Monitor campaign delivery and suggest optimization solutions to publishers/clients for retention purposes.
- Maintain strict booking and implementation processes throughout.
- Day to day management.
- Maintaining personal contact with advertisers, partners & platforms in order to increase customer value and retain the customers.
- Be a trusted source of knowledge and guidance to the direct sales team.
- Assist the sales team in closing and renewing direct deals. Manage programmatic channels with external partners.
- Point of contact for clients and suppliers including attending meeting with the local sales team.
- Training account managers/sales team to better understand the monetization ecosystem.
- Provide ongoing reporting and insights.
- Work closely with monetization partners to constantly optimize ads/revenues.
- Analyze and identify new opportunities to expand campaigns.
- English as mother tongue or at mother tongue level – A must!
- Proven experience of working in an ad operations environment (min 1 year). – A must!
- Deep understanding of Advertising channels.
- Proficient in ad serving systems a must (DFA/DCM preferred).
- Experience of working directly with 3rd Party rich media vendors such as DoubleClick, and various Programmatic Advertising platforms.
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Basic knowledge of HTML.
- Strong technical orientation.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and a commitment to on time deliveries.
- Familiarity and understanding of current digital advertising offerings and products.
- Excellent numerical ability and attention to detail.