Content Writer/Editor-Literally Media (LM)
We are digital publishing house that owns & operates a collection of highly successful humor and entertainment websites. The portfolio of legendary digital brands includes eBaum’s World, Cheezburger, Know Your Meme and Cracked, which dominate the entertainment market with over 40 million organic users a month!
We operate as part of the a big group, founded by Israeli entrepreneur With vast experience of over 16 years in online/digital media;
We are looking for a talented writer/editor, who both enjoys and understands Internet culture and who is passionate about all things animal-related.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Write humorous paragraphs/blurbs, summing-up meme lists, articles, etc.
- Search for trending/new content that could fit our global audience.
- Strategically link the blurbs to each other as well as to other content.
- Work together with the creative team to strategize new ways for brand growth.
- Native English speaker (a must!)
- Excellent grammar skills and story-telling abilities
- Passion for animals and animal-related content
- Creative and takes initiative
- Must love and understand internet culture, pop culture and web communities (Seriously, you must love the internet, weird YouTube, reaction gifs, dank memes and all…)
- Experience in content writing/editing/publishing on social media platforms – a significant advantage
- Ability/experience in creating content (advantageous, but not required, we will train)
- Skills in video creation/editing – an advantage